The Site uses “Cookies”: text files that are sent from a web server (that is the computer on which the web-site is being visited on) to the browser of the user (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.), and are memorised in the user’s PC’s hard disk, when the site is visited. The cookies allow the Site to identify the user’s PC, via the information memorised in it, every time the user re-connects to the Site with that PC.
What type of cookies does Hebe use?
These are known as “session cookies” and are released by the Site on the computer of the user during browsing, but are memorised only for the length of the browsing session. This means that, when the user closes his/her browser, the cookies are automatically cancelled and disappear, without remaining on the computer. They are formed by causally generated numbers, and are required to allow the safe and efficient navigation of the Site.
Through the use of these cookies, it is possible to facilitate the user’s browsing of the Site, for example by remembering the data provided by the user in filling in the forms on the Site (so-called user “input cookies”), to recognise the user after he/she has effected the Site’s log-in (known as “cookies for authentication”), to personalise the interface of the website, on the basis of the preferences indicated by the user, etc. For these cookies is required the user’s prior express consent (art. 32 of the GDPR).
With respect to the cookies used in the Site, the following information is provided:
- The domain name from which the Site’s server transmits cookies is: www.hebe-studio.com
- Purpose of the collection: the cookies are used in order to (I) allow for easier and quicker browsing within the Site, (II) improve the browsing experience, by suggesting the best products and promotions on the basis of previous browsing.
- Collected Data: the following information will be memorised: the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to make the request to the server, the dimension of the file received in reply, the numeric code which indicates the status of the server’s reply (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operative system and to the user’s IT-environment.
- Validity of cookies: the Site uses session cookies (cookies that are automatically cancelled when browsing ends), as well as permanent cookies (i.e. cookies that are conserved until the eventual cancellation on behalf of the user), the duration of which does not, in any case, exceed six months.
- Necessity to accept the cookies: the acceptance of cookies is not obligatory, but their de-activation, whilst not preventing browsing within the Site, could render the release of certain content and the functionality of the Site impossible.
- De-activation and cancellation of cookies: it is possible to de-activate or cancel the cookies at any moment. To do so, it is necessary to consult the information section reported in the User Manual of the browser (Help Page). In particular, if a user does not want to receive cookies, it is possible to set the browser in such a way as to be warned of their presence, so as to be able to decide whether to accept them or not; all cookies can also be automatically refused, activating the relative option in the browser.
- Communication of data: the information gathered via cookies is reserved and is not communicated to third parties. The cookies (transmitted by the domain www.hebe-studio.com) contain the following information: a numerical ID that identifies, unequivocally, Hebe and a numerical ID that identifies the user (that effects the navigation within the Site), both memorised within our data base; a numerical ID that unequivocally identifies the navigation (known as a “record”) of the user within our data base; an alphanumeric ID of pseudo-casual session automatically cancelled by its closing browser (session cookie).
- Technical Cookies:
Demandware analytics, Google Analytics, Clicktale, Mixpanel, AddThis, AdForm, AppNexus, Criteo, Doubleclick, Facebook, Google Adwords, Google dynamic remarketing, Hi-Media, Right Media, Twitter, Xaxis.
Location of data processing
The processing connected to services provided by the Site is effected in the office of Hebe, indicated in paragraph 1 above, and is carried out by those instructed to by the Marketing Direction department.
Rights of the data subjects
Pursuant to GDPR you have the right to obtain, from the Person Responsible, information relating to your data, including, 1) to obtain, without delay, the confirmation of the existence, or lack thereof, of personal data that involves you […]; 2) to obtain: a) the origin of personal data, of the purpose and methods of the processing, of the reason for the effected electronic processing, of the identities of the Controller or of those responsible, of the subjects and categories of subjects to whom the data can be communicated to or who can learn of this data, such as those made responsible or instructed to process the same; the update, the rectification or, in the case there is any interest, the integration of data; b) the cancellation, the anonymous transformation, or the block of data processed in violation of the law; 3) to oppose all, or part of, the processing of personal data concerning him or her, for commercial use or for advertising material or direct sale uses, for market research or commercial communication purposes.
The profiling cookies related to re-marketing activities anonymously trace users in profiled form, even if they are not logged on to the site.
In any event, the user has the ability to disable the cookies, by accessing the control panel of his/her own browser, for example:
Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, no other profiling instruments of the user have been used in this Site (for example spyware)
The full text of the the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of The European Parliament and of the Council (“GDPR”) and the italian Legislative Decree n. 196/2003 as amended by the Legislative Decree n. 101/2018 (“Italian Privacy Code”) are available on the site of the Guarantor for the Protection of personal data www.garanteprivacy.it/.